Product Support Specialist
We are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience in healthcare. We are a group of clinicians, technologists and business leaders who are developing and commercializing prescription digital therapeutics for treating diseases caused by behaviors. We believe software is on the verge of disrupting medicine and we are deeply committed to making sure the products we create for patients are not only safe and effective, but useable, intuitive, intelligent and elegant. The clinical and economic effectiveness of our digital therapies have been validated through multiple published clinical trials. We have recently begun to commercialize with health insurers while pursuing FDA approval for our first prescription digital therapeutic for treating Type 2 diabetes.
Our founding team has started, led and exited multiple technology companies that have transformed industries and generated billions of dollars in enterprise value. The 17th Surgeon General of the US, Dr. Richard Carmona, serves as an independent board director.
We were founded in 2015; are headquartered in San Francisco, CA with operations in Boston, MA, and Nashville, TN.
About the Role
As a Member Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing support to our members and ensuring an exceptional experience. You will respond to incoming questions, work with members to troubleshoot problems, and along the way, gather member feedback to guide improvements in the product and user experience.
If you are a natural born troubleshooter, have strong communication skills, enjoy helping people, and can exhibit creativity and thoughtfulness in your responses to members, you will excel in this position. This full-time role is based in San Francisco.
In this role, you will...
- Be an internal advocate and voice for all of our members
- Identify, research, troubleshoot and resolve support issues through thoughtful conversations with users over the phone, chat or email
- Escalate support and product issues by communicating effectively with product and engineering teams
- Manage the Support Center content including FAQs and Resources
- Uncover important themes in member feedback through qualitative and quantitative analysis, and use data to prioritize opportunities for improving the experience
- Prioritize and multitask continuously, while maintaining a high level of positivity, confidence and professionalism
- Learn the product in intimate detail, including pain points and requested features requests reported through feedback
What You Bring
- 2+ years of full-time work experience in customer support, patient care, or similar role for a technology/software company
- A genuine and passionate interest in supporting individuals trying to make difficult behavioral changes to improve health
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical skills and fluency to support mobile platforms, hardware connected devices and effectively communicate with engineers
- Proactive, resourceful and motivated to help solve member problems
- Experience in an Agile environment and comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where everyone is expected to make a big impact
- Experience with Zendesk is preferred
- You are fascinated by technology and the way it transforms the way people live and work.
- You know what a growth mindset is, and it embodies the way you live your life. You are always up for a new challenge, not afraid to fail, and insatiably curious.
- You are not intimidated by the fast-paced, dynamic characteristics of startups.
- You have the intellect to grasp complex ideas, a thirst for learning, and the creative drive to tell stories simply, and with impact.
- You are driven by a sense of purpose, and a confidence, competence, and willingness to be accountable.
- You are a critical thinker, but not critical of others.
- You give credit and take responsibility, always defaulting to “we” over “me.
- The opportunity to do purposeful work in an ego-free and collaborative team environment.
- Generous compensation, equity participation, and comprehensive benefits.
- A physically and mentally healthy workplace, and team dynamics.
- A culture infused with passion and purpose, where curiosity is encouraged, conversation is lively, and differing opinions are treated with respect.